Looking out for the review of Weston Professional Advantage Vacuum Sealer? The wait is finally over, as we have got the Weston sealer for review, and going to check out the specifications and will cover almost all the features of this device.
Vacuum Sealer is a mechanical device that does the job of sealing bags removing the complete air from it. You can make use of this for packing almost anything which needs to be protected from oxygen/air.
Weston Professional Advantage Vacuum Sealer
Weston is the name which comes with the top recommendations in the Vacuum Sealers. They offer good quality vacuum sealer systems, including the compact sealer machines. This Weston Professional Advantage can be used for both homes as well as commercial use.
There is fan cooling mechanism on the motor end which protects against overheating conditions. Just works for any professional Vacuum Sealer!
- This sealer has a vacuum strength of 23′ HG and runs on a 210-watt power motor.
- It has been certified under the ETL certification and goes well for home as well as commercial use.
- You will get one automatic mode where you just have to press the vacuum to seal operation.
- With the manual sealing mode, you can control the process for the delicate food items.
- The main body of the sealer is black, with stainless steel brushed on it. Giving it an elegant and classic look!
- Simple and easy to understand control panel.
- Here the vacuum chamber is a bit angled in design. Thus it prevents the liquids from entering this chamber.
Weston Professional Vacuum Sealer – Control Buttons
There are five buttons on the Controlling side, which are the basic ones. We will give a brief introduction on each of the buttons, along with a small description about each of these buttons.
1. ON/OFF – This button is the main control option. Using this you can either turn on or turn off the Vacuum Sealer. If you want to cancel any operation, then you can make use of this button. It will terminate the process which is going on.
2. START – Start button will initiate the sealing process. As soon as the preset pressure reaches, the sealer will automatically seal the bag for you.
3. SEAL – On pressing the Seal button, the sealing process will be initiated. You can press this button if you wish to seal the bag before the preset pressure reaches. Another point to note – use this button only for vacuum bags which can be sealed without removing the air from it.
4. PULSE – They are the main vacuum controllers when it comes to the Vacuum Sealers. Using this, you can vacuum seal the bags smoothly, and even control the sealing the liquid products. You can control the vacuum settings while sealing any other delicate type of food. One point to note – pulse function is not able to remove complete air from these sealing bags.
5. ACCESSORY – This is mainly used when you are working on vacuum canisters. Press the Accessory button if you want to do vacuum sealing on the items kept in the canisters.
6. MARINATE – Both the Accessory and the Marinate buttons are used in case you are dealing with the canister. So, you can press this Marinate button if you want to vacuum seal the food marinated for a time of 10 or 20 minutes.
So, these are the control buttons provided by the Weston Professional Vacuum Sealer. If you are a beginner at sealing, then these control options will do wonders! Easy on the handling, and efficient on the performance side!
Cleaning Instructions for Weston Professional Advantage Vacuum Sealer
Regular maintenance is a must for all devices, and this stands true with your Vacuum Sealer. The simple DIY cleaning steps are given as below:
- First of all, you need to turn the Vacuum Cleaner Off by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Later on, disconnect the sealer device from the power supply available.
- Next important consideration is to check if the vacuum sealer is hot or cold. If it is hot, then wait for sometime till it cools off.
- Do not immerse any of the sealer component or the sealer as a whole. Instead, take hold of a damp cloth, and then wipe it over the outer surface and even the parts of the Vacuum Chamber. Avoid using hard cleaners for the cleaning purpose.
- Finally, dry all the parts of the Vacuum sealer before storing it up back into the shelf.
This is the simplest cleaning technique that you can perform after each use. Isn’t it the simplest of all cleaning instructions you have ever come across?
Considering the cost and the performance, it is one among the best deals available on Amazon. This vacuum sealer has an elegant design making it apt for all kinds of home decor. Consider the bags that you are using for sealing; they must be the embossed or the textured one. If you wish to get the best results, then check out for all these points in the bag.
Liked our review of Weston Professional Advantage Vacuum Sealer? Find out more similar stuff on Vacuum Sealer.